Love Jesus | Discover Calling | Serve People
“For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable”–Romans 11:29
Spending your summer in a student internship at Eastside Church in Bothell, Washington will give you an unparalleled opportunity to fall more deeply in love with Jesus, discover your God-given calling in ministry, and serve people in practical ways that express Christ’s love.
- Gain practical experience in each of our ministry teams
- Earn college credit
- Be mentored by pastors and staff
- Engage in discipleship and spiritual growth
- Experience the interworking of a large church
- Participate in an Urban Immersion Ministry Experience
- Teach and preach in a variety of settings
- Work with kids during VBS
- Help host summer events
- Lead children and youth at week-long summer camps and VBS
- Build relationships that last a lifetime!
- Receive a weekly stipend and an academic scholarship for fall tuition or student loans
Your internship will take place from June 10 through August 19, 2018.
How to apply
To learn more about a summer internship at Eastside Church, please contact Bob Horn at 425.488.2500 ext. 224 or email email@example.com.
Print and complete this application and reference forms and return to Bob Horn, Summer Internship Director.