Love Jesus | Discover Calling | Serve People
“For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable”–Romans 11:29
Spending your summer in a student internship at Eastside Church in Bothell, Washington will give you an unparalleled opportunity to fall more deeply in love with Jesus, discover your God-given calling in ministry, and serve people in practical ways that express Christ’s love.
- Gain practical experience in each of our ministry teams
- Earn college credit
- Be mentored by pastors and staff
- Engage in discipleship and spiritual growth
- Experience the interworking of a large church
- Participate in an Urban Immersion Ministry Experience
- Teach and preach in a variety of settings
- Work with kids during VBS
- Help host summer events
- Lead children and youth at week-long summer camps and VBS
- Build relationships that last a lifetime!
Your internship will take place from June 11 through August 20, 2017.
How to apply
To learn more about a summer internship at Eastside Church, please contact Bob Horn at 425.488.2500 ext. 224 or email email@example.com.
Print and complete this application and reference forms and return to Bob Horn, Summer Internship Director.